Browns Reportedly Discussing Trade To Move To Number Two Pick In The Draft

Discussion in 'Cleveland Browns' started by DaBears22, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Stephan liked him too. Just didnt want them to draft him in the first to sit him.

If he was available for a 4th, I think they just may bite. Maybe a 3rd

2. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

i will defer to you with that. I would not under any circumstances like him on the Saints. but then again, maybe that big piece of humble pie might have knocked him down a notch.

3. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Well lets put it this way, to bring up a name we are discussing in another thread.

If my choices were to drop a 1st on Petty or trade a 4th for Manziel. Id take Petty everytime.

However we are tied to Romo for two more years and for a 4th I wouldnt mind trying to spend that time trying to fix Manziel. Thats a backup round for QBs. Seriously if you've never seen it find a list of QBs drafted fron the 4th on since the Pats too Brady. Downright awful and not one legit starter.

Oddly enough Bulger when in the same round of the same draft

4. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

that makes sense. just his contract would have to be adjusted for me to feel comfortable.

5. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Beats me. I know he's pissed that he born 40 years too late, but that his parents fault for not screwing and making a little Fran when they were 70 years old.

If the Cards had the chance to do a deal that would bring Manziel to AZ I'd jump on it in a heartbeat. Let him sit a couple of years behind Palmer and learn. At the end of two years I'd be 100% confident in Manziel. Even if Palmer went down again I'd feel comfortable with him taking the snaps.