2015 NFL DRAFT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by 86WARD, Apr 30, 2015.

1. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

finally a couple of picks that make some damn sense

2. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Looks like Joe Randle is our starting HB next year.

Ladies and Gentlemen the NFC East is wide open

3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

eagles and cowboys have to be the faves to win the nfc east.cowboys can find a good rb,i am shocked that it looks like brandon weeden is gonna be romo's back up next year.
    skins got better,but won't win more than 6 games next year if that many.vagiants 8-8 maybe.

4. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

picked up some good talent this draft. hope they can translate it to the pros. can"t wait to hear if the Saints fan will keep his bet.

markaz likes this.
  5. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

2015 Baltimore Ravens draft picks

1st round: 26th overall - Breshard Perriman - WR - Junior - 6'3" - 214 lbs - University of Central Florida
    2nd round: 55th overall# - Maxx Williams - TE - Sophomore - 6'4" - 250 lbs - Minnesota
    3rd round: 90th overall - Carl Davis - DT - Senior - 6'4" - 320 lbs - Iowa
    4th round: 122nd overall# - Za'Darius Smith - DE - Senior - 6'4" - 274 lbs - Kentucky
    4th Round: 125th overall - Buck Allen - RB - Senior - 6'0" - 221 lbs - USC
    4th Round: 136th overall* - Tray Walker - CB - Senior - 6'2" - 180 lbs - Texas Southern
    5th Round: 171st overall* - Nick Boyle - TE - Senior - 6'4" - 268 lbs - Deleware
    5th Round: 176th overall* - Robert Myers - OG - Senior - 6'5" - 326 lbs - Tennsee State
    6th round: 204th overall# - Darren Waller - WR - Senior - 6'6" - 238 lbs - Georgia Tech

# -- acquired in a trade
    * -- compensatory selection

6. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Through the first 3 rounds I had to give the Cardinal brass the benefit of the doubt only because they were so giddy about their selections. The 4th round erased all benefit of the doubt when they traded 3 draft picks (123, 198, and 241) to the Browns so they could move up 7 spots (No. 116) to take DE Rodney Gunter from Delaware St. Of course I hope he surprises me and does well, but to surrender 2 picks for a project just seems insane. But what do I know? After being selected Gunter is now on record with this little nugget: "I potentially could be the next JJ Watt”. (I feel like such a Cleveland wh**e today with the Brownies getting those picks and them taking Cameron Erving 5 spots ahead of the Cards in the 1st round.)

With that move and the honor of selecting Mr. Irrelevant (Gerald Christian), I give my Cardinals a solid D- and say I think it was the worst draft of all 32 teams. IMO it's a tossup for who had the best draft. Looking at needs vs. what they picked plus 'value' picks I think the Texans and Lions did the best.

Time for OTA's!

7. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

So I Google 'Mr. Irrelevant' for images and this is on page one of the results:

[​IMG]

8. Buck Fenson

some saints fan bet I think Ian Rappaport a stick punch if the Saints draft a qb early. guess he gets his stick punched.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Your @Omen-ese is coming along great!

10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Garrett Graysen is the qb's name they picked is'nt it? i can't see breese leaving anytime soon though.

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

i will just say i am happy that andy reid helped convince the titans to not take any offers for mariota.

i like the 1st two picks. not sure we needed to have a 30th lb on the roster but whatever.

also - i hope goodell catches aids after seeing that the nfl network had a gold carpet show prior to the draft.

12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Am glad i am not the only person who thought that was way stupid and really far out of bounds.with the hits the game has taken on and off the field,wtf was having a red carpet welcoming to the draftees?

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

btw - did anyone notice if mike mayock disliked any pick made through all the rounds ?

14. Jihad Joe

Rowe was a great pick. One of those rare player that could be a Pro Bowl CB or a Pro Bowl Safety. Im guessing he was our 3rd option in the first after Jones and Gregory

15. Jihad Joe

I could see there UDFA from last year, Vaughan beating Weeden out and Weeden getting. They liked Vaughan and rarely keep a 3rd QB on the active roster.

Looks like Randle is going to be the HB this year which Im fine with. However they need a power runner to use in short yardage situations. They had Rawls for 30 seconds but he opted for Seattle. I can see them making a trade for someones down roster HB. They drafted a blocking TE and James Hannah could flipped for a backup HB type.

Diesel44 likes this.
  16. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Also,they could sign a free agent rb off somebody's waiver wire.gonna be interesting. in under 3 months,training camp will be on us.

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

Could've made a play for Stacy? There will be a few Arabs on the waiver wire and one of them may pan out behind that Cowboys O-Line.

Chris Johnson may be a really nice fit there?

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I dunno, waiver wire Arabs rarely pan out and often bomb.

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

I saw the autocorrect and thought it was just too good to correct...

ICECOLD and Buck Fenson like this.
  20. Buck Fenson

I try. but don"t have anyone who can compete with Mrs. Omen. she wins hands down.