Report: NFL finds 11 footballs were under-inflated in AFC title game

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by 86WARD, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

It's a fertile field, boys, get to plowing it.

2. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Jeff Blake says every team takes air out of the footballs
    ProFootballTalk

With this admission is Roger & Co. going to keep the integrity of the NFL by putting an asterisk after Blake's name or the teams he played for? f**k no. Blake's harmless so it doesn't count. Is Goodell being interviewed in this heinous crime investigation for any knowledge he had about this common practice?

3. markaz

Pretty original.........

4. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

6. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

my feeling in this is the league is gonna investigate this and if anything fine the patriots.a basic slap in the nuts basically!

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I think they'll punish the refs instead. Before the Super Bowl there was a report about the main referee failing to write the psi in the report before the game.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

see you all mocked ram29 ... unlike myself.

86WARD likes this.
  9. 86WARD

86WARD -

It's funny cause now is the perfect time for him to rise up, yet he's no where to be found...he left with Ragman...

10. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Were his prognostications correct?

11. markaz

:jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj:

Steve12 likes this.
  12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Deflategate report is out. 243 pages long, and its conclusion: "It's more probable than not that Tom Brady might have been kinda sorta aware of it but who knows".

I love the NFL.

ICECOLD likes this.
  13. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

The League needs to throw the book at tom brady,for no other reasoning than him not turning over evidence during the deflatgate investigation.Kraft will no doubt blame some ball ball or flunky for it. Brady should be suspended at least a month of the regular season and given a huge fine for it. If roger kisses the pats and kraft's fatasses instead of dropping the hammer down,we will all just think that much less of him which does not seem possible. I Do not think it caused the colts to get beat like they did in the afc championship,but the pats always seem to find a way to cheat and get by with it,which is total bullshirt!!!

14. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

243 pages? I would forgive them just so I wouldn't have to read all of that.

15. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Investigation about under inflated balls was more thorough than the background check on Aaron Hernandez

TJ likes this.
  16. 86WARD

86WARD -

5 months and "It's more probable than not..." So like...we don't know...here's 243 pages...what do you think?

17. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I still could give a shirt about it.

18. markaz

You should be spokesman for the NFL. At least we can understand you.

Mission accomplished with this report. It's now the 6th story on page 12 of the paper. The 5th story is about a labor strike of condom workers in Malaysia.

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

Brady will get suspended. He'll most likely sit out on OTA practice...then he'll be able to return.

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

so this is the second time this team has been caught cheating. yes i say team because i dont believe for one second that bellycheat doesnt know every move every play makes, especially brady. i'd bet bill knows tom's BM schedule and consistency.

its all a big consiracy by the nfl. you all owe rams29 an apology.