Superstition and the sports fan

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by SportsChump, May 22, 2015.

1. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

I was showering the other day, getting ready for a night out. You’re welcome for the sexy visual.

It was an hour or two before Game Three of the Stanley Cup Eastern Conference Finals and, unlike Rangers fans, I wanted to make sure I smelled my very best. A clean hockey fan is a happy hockey fan.

If you believe in things that you don't understand: http://sportschump.net/2015/05/22/superstition-sports-fan/15590/

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I can totally relate.

Last season the Cowboys went 10-1 when I watched them in my parents' living room, in one specific place of the big couch. The only lose was in the playoffs (DEZ CAUGH IT). They went 2-5 when I watched at my house.

Needless to say, I might get myself kicked out of my parents' house by october :D

DawkinsINT likes this.
  3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Last year every time I drank from beganing to end of a Dallas game they'd win.

No drinking no win. It works

TJ and 86WARD like this.
  4. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

What's the beverage of choice, O?

5. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Left hand milk stout. Or Odell legumes chocolate stout

Or

Jameson

86WARD likes this.
  6. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

I know them well.

They go hand in hand, my friend.

7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I used to have some superstitions such as wearing various jerseys or hats, but as a Philly sports fan, I know none of it works.

8. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Good point. I believe in Cleveland, Philly and a few other towns, these things do not apply.