What the hell is going on in... ?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SportsChump, May 31, 2015.

1. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I don't know why people like Steven A Smith keep saying Chip got rid of Maclin. He signed elsewhere for a ton of money. It's not like he was cut. That leaves Desean and McCoy. Shady was replaced by a black running back who fits Kelly's system better. The release of Jackson still bugs me, but I think it had a hell of a lot more to do with his attitude than the color of his skin. He's a "me first" kind of guy, but I wish they would have kept him. That speed and what it can do to soften a defense is tough to replace.

Perhaps Chip's ego is part of the reason for the moves, but not racism.

3. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Dawk…

If Kelly is eventually run out of town, it’ll be for losing games with a spread offense more so than because of any racist allegations.

More than anything, I’m interested in seeing how he uses DeMarco Murray this year.

FYI, here are your odds to win the NFC EAST
    DALLAS COWBOYS +110
    NEW YORK GIANTS +335
    PHILADELPHIA EAGLES +165
    WASHINGTON REDSKINS +1601

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

+1601? I like those odds just for shats and giggles....

5. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

As long as black players keep pulling the racism card out of their asses, there will always be racism. Until Shady made that ridiculous allegation I'd never thought of him as anything other than player I wish the Cards would have gotten. Now? Just an ignorant black athlete.

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The problem with Qatar is that the U.S. also made a strong bid for the 2022 World Cup, in fact way stronger than Qatar's, and it still lost. They didn't even have to build anything. They would use the NFL stadiums which most are state of the art, and surpass FIFA standards by a mile. Even President Obama was part of the presentation.

When the good ol' USA lost to a country with serious human rights problems (remember, the workers who are building the World Cup stadiums are pretty much slaves), it decided to start digging, and the more they found, the more pissed off they got...and they kept digging.

If the FBI can clean up soccer, fine by me. Good luck, guys...but watch out for Blatter's retaliation.

7. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Ward...

I had a hankering to play all eight divisional dogs for $20 just to see what happens.

Mark...

How sweet would it be if Tebow came out and said he couldn't get a gig in the league due to reverse racism? I think the world would implode.

TJ...

So are we just witching, our God-given right as Americans, or do we actually have a case?

86WARD likes this.
  8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

BOTH!! You do have a right to know why you weren't awarded the 2022 Cup, and it's about damn time someone took those crooked FIFA executives down. I'm rooting for your FBI and your judicial system. Give them hell!! And yes, you do have a case.

BTW...Europe is already discussing a boycott for that Cup. If the executives walk, and FIFA suspends your national team (out of revenge...oh, yes, they can totally do it), maybe you could join them or something :D

9. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Heck, in Tampa, we're still witching about not having a Super Bowl lately.

10. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I liked the Miami Super Bowl site. Especially in 2009. It was awesome.

Saintsfan1972 likes this.
  11. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

we should change our name to the washington clusterf--ks.

12. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

We, Dees?