Ban The Confederate Flag but Support Gay Marriage!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

if somebody wants to marry somebody of the same s*x,more power to them.they deserve to just as happy or sad that those of us married are. the GD KKK turned the rebel flag into a symbol of hate,but to me it has always represented the people we lost here in the south in the civil war.a lot of these people think that banning it is gonna stop somebody from committing another mass murder like the one in charleston a few weeks ago.i believe these are the same people who believe in the tooth fairy,the easter bunny,and santa claus.pulling all the dukes of hazard reruns seems to fit in with their thinking.i am pretty sure none of that will stop any murderers from killing folks if they really want to.all these asshole politicians are jumping on this wagon cause it gets them a few more votes.all of them can go to hell as far as i am concerned.this country is going to hell and politics is leading the charge!!!!

2. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

what is nutty to me is the fact you can still buy a nazi flag and an isis flag right now,but you can't buy the rebel flag! that is just way too f--ked up to me! but i agree with you,if you fly the confederate flag you should also fly the stars and stripes.

Xpunk10 and DawkinsINT like this.
  3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

[​IMG]

4. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i bet buck has better klan stories than me,but you aint seen anything till you have seen those pr**ks marching down the street guns a blazing.they are not much up here now a days,but when i was a kid they used to be everywhere up here.they picked a fight up here at a local school with the communist party that led to a big shoot out in greensboro in the late 1970s.

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

My opinion on it...fly the confederate flag to your hearts content, I have no issue with it. Just don't pretend it's something it's not (a "symbol of southern pride"). It never existed before the civil war, and was flown by traitors to the United States who seceded over their right to subjugate other human beings in slavery. If that's what you're into supporting, that's your perogative and I'm not going to try and infringe upon that, just don't try and say it's something else.

I'm all for southern pride, the South is awesome and has a lot of amazing things it should be rightfully proud of, but you might want to try and find something other than the confederate flag to symbolize that, because it doesn't.

6. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

you have no idea what the f--k you are talking about Nutmeg. the only reason that the North didn't have more slaves is because they had the immigrants to do their shirtty work. Then they tried to destroy the South's economy by doing away with slavery. The North had shirtty land so the farms were very small and therefor needed less people to work them. The South had most of the fertile land and we had to feed the North and cotton was the main cash crop. The difference between the North and South concerning slavery was that the South wasn't chickenshirt about their involvement with slaves like the North. And as far as being traitors, if you think about it, we all are traitors. Revolutionary War ring a bell? Here is a good read if you care to have some knowledge. Have someone read it to you if you get stuck on the words.

http://www.tracingcenter.org/resources/background/northern-involvement-in-the-slave-trade/

7. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Winners are revolutionaries. Losers are traitors

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

im with you dawk with the over the top PC shirt in this country now. like i said, no government agency should fly the flag but other than that its up to the individual.

9. Buck Fenson

so now with the removal of the flag, there will be no more racism and hate crimes. Yayyyyyyy.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Well first they have to now remove the logo from the Saints helmets...you know...because that's a symbol for slavery.

11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Pretty much the same as a swastika.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Not really.

13. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

you can still buy the swastika,just not the confederate flag which no matter what anybody thinks,was never a hate flagi until those assholes in the kkk adopted it as their flag. my opinion on the klan is they are cowardly chickenshirts that hide behind a sheet.
    people are going apeshirt over everything in this politically correct era,now somebody wants cracker barrell to change their name.let this shirt keep happening and it will start to divide this country.
    http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/29524615/petition-calls-on

Buck Fenson likes this.
  14. Buck Fenson

how so?

15. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

It was branded on runaway slaves. Some are starting to make noise about how it's offensive to blacks.

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

17. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i find the nazi flag distateful and offensive because my father fought against that flag in www2,but i always thought flying it was free speech.same for the rebel flag. by trying to eliminate these things,we seem to be attempting to erase history.

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

History's preeeeeeeeetty f--king boring tho so like big whoop.

Diesel44 likes this.
  19. Xpunk10

Xpunk10 X10

You could probably buy it in China.... Everything is made over there these days.

20. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Never been much of a bad ass,wally. so it gives me great thrills to read about of those in the past who were. i'd rather read anything related to history than any ficticious writing by the best writer ever!

Buck Fenson likes this.