Bye Jr.

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints' started by Buck Fenson, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

Saints releases Jr Gallett. Good riddance f--ktard. Come sign him Jerrah.

2. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Feel better, Buck?

Buck Fenson likes this.
  3. Buck Fenson

Sonewhat. Going to be a 17 million hit. 5 this season and 12 next season. They would rather take the huge hit rather than play him. But he has it made already

4. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Galette was... Is a beast.. His loss is pretty damn significant. What did y'all have against him? Rated number two DE by pro football focus last year in the 4/3

5. Buck Fenson

His character. He can most definitely get after the qb. Not sure how someone can help when they are suspended for acting like a fool. He is the prime example of changing, or at least let your true side show, after geting paid. Had too many malcontents on the roster last season and see what happened? The front office f--ked up and didn't follow their way of doing things by taking contract talks to the last hour. He still had 2 years left on his first deal. And truthfully he was a liability against the run. Seems like, otber than Brees, those lately who inks a large contract is off the team. I think Kikaha will do what junya did and not cost the.team anything near what he did

6. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

He actually denied getting ragdolled by Tyron.

The reason I would want him was so Tyron could ragdoll him every day in practice

Buck Fenson likes this.
  7. Buck Fenson

I said that before his latest bullshirt. I should hope no other team picks him up. His little 10 sacks are not worth the bullshirt that comes with it. If any team does sign him, all the other team needs to do is run at him. Hell, Chad Henne took him down to the ground.

ICECOLD likes this.