The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Saw this on Netflix. I kind of thought it was slow and boring but yeah the ending sucked. I thought bill paxton did a good job in it. Gyllenhall's new movie SouthPaw looks good.

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I finally watched Gone Girl. I thought it was pretty good but I was disappointed with how they ended it.

3. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

I guess the sequel will be set around 18 years later.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

@smeags; @Omen

looking for some advice on how to watch the Marvel Superhero movies. What order should they be watched to get the best storylines?

5. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

@86WARD

Ok so this isn't how they were released just my time line.

Capt. America
    Iron Man
    Iron Man 2
    The Incredible Hulk.
    Thor
    The Avengers
    Iron man 3 - wished this move wasn't made
    Thor Dark World
    Capt America Winter soldier
    Avengers age of Ultron
    Ant Man

Didn't include the xmen movies. Not Guardians of the Galaxy

markaz likes this.
  6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Exactly what I was looking for. I found something similar online and I think it's about the same order. Watched Captain America First Avenger and the Agent Carter mini movie last night.m I've already seen Iron Man and Iron Man 2, but gonna watch them next to just refresh.

7. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Completely agree with this list (esp about Iron Man 3). Out of all those great movies, Captain America remains my favorite.

Watched Invincible again last night...maybe my favorite feel-good movie.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah i think cap #1 is the only movie not released in timeline order. GOTG can be put after cap #2. i gotta think they eventually show up on earth in cap #3 or the next avengers movie.

also, if you're a real big geek, the tv series, agents of sheild's first two seasons lead up to age of ultron.

9. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Yes along with agent carter after capt america.

If I'm not mistaken. The GoG will show up for infinity wars which is phase 3 of marvel movies

10. DontKnowMe

Starwars Ep 1-3.
    I always said I wouldn't buy a movie again on bluray that I own on DVD, but after these again I will make an exception.

11. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

is'nt there another wolverine movie in the works? i know there is bound to be another xmen movie coming too is'nt it?

12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Hateful Eight is great! it is long at time but the last hour is pure tarentino magic for sure!

13. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Totally agree. Saw it today.

14. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Totally agree. Saw it today.

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

I got a boner watching the suicide squad trailers.

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

cap 3/civil war - pretty good movie. probably like it more after seeing again.

deadpool - lol. perfect role for Reynolds.

17. DontKnowMe

For some reason I couldn't put it together that Marissa Tomei was Aunt Mae before they said her name in the movie. I'm use to Aunt Mae being some frail old woman.

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah, loved how stark's dialogue poked fun at her hotness compared to past portrayals.

cap 3 def kept up with the well placed humor. the scene when falcon and bucky are sitting in the vw beetle were excellent.

Steve12 likes this.
  19. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Cap 3 was great. Zootopia was great. Jungle book was ok. Angry birds was decent.

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

rogue one was excellent. IMO, best star wars movie since the empire strikes back.