TD Heavy Scoring

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by abb, Jul 10, 2015.

1. abb

abb Lifetime Member Premium Member

Do you know a site where I can get cheatsheets and other FF tools for a league where the scoring is heavily weighted toward TDs?

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

A couple of the magazines will have those type of cheat sheets in them. You could also try a FF website or,two that allow you to,enter customized scoring and they will compile it for you...

3. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

Kurt likes this.
  4. Samson

Samson Lifetime Member Premium Member

The only stuff they don't have is bonuses and they are not even worth cauculating cause the best guys have the best chance to get them period. Oh how smart of you you drafted brees for a league with a 200 yard passing bouns. Personally I don't like bonuses if Brady drops 300 yard and 4 TD on me and you need 10 bonus points to win that is ridiculous.

Now if they are obscure like bonuses of extra ten points if they have a combo 10 yards/rush/receiving/returning kicks in a game then your commish is trying to tilt the deck in his favor from a weird stat he can target 2 or 3 guys to get. Don't play in that league lol.

5. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

we have bonus assignment in our cheats.. per 100 yards rush/rec and 300 yards passing.. you enter the amount of points bonus each will receive, done.