Keeper 2015

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Samson, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Samson

Samson Lifetime Member Premium Member

I can keep only one.

It is a +2 above draft postion to keep.

I have 2 real options.

Adrian Peterson give up 3rd

Jeremy Hill give up 7th

It seems like a done deal with AP. However, Hill was a beast to end the sesson. Although, who knows what Gio does to his performance when healthy.

The other twist is next year AP would be a 1st rounder and Hill would still be just a 5th round.

Hill also won me the Championship on what is know as miracle Monday with a 85 yard TD run so there is sentimental attachment, lol.

2. SNPokc

SNPokc DEZ NUTS 2016 Premium Member

AP hands down. He's currently being drafted 2.6 overall (yahoo) and 3.3 overall (espn). This would help you build a stacked team, and since you lose 2 rounds off a pick, you will have plenty of great options with your first two picks as well as having a top 5 RB locked up. Plus you may have better value with someone next year not Hill at the 5th or take AP in the first again.

Another note, AP workhorse with little/no competition. Hill will still share carries with Bernard and deal with the passing game of the Bengals.

Samson likes this.
  3. Samson

That's pretty much where was at with it . You always have too get another opinion. I really only questioned it when I looked at my board and it was AP 13 and Hill 14 in vaule. I know it isnt draft postion, but reaching loses championships.

I would be kinda torn if Gio wasn't on the team. I personally think Hill would be a monster if he did not have to deal with the split backfield.

4. SNPokc

SNPokc DEZ NUTS 2016 Premium Member

Well to be fair, I haven't looked into the FKH projections yet. And early mock ADP are always subject to change. The forum will get more populated in the coming weeks. You'll get some more insight.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Peterson. No doubt.

6. Samson

I get to keep AP 3rd round and Hill 9th round. If I pull a top draft pick and get a number 1 WR this team will be sick. Even at the back of the chain would not be bad, but I am not going to get a DEZ or Julio, since most the keepers will be RB.