Keeper League - Jamaal Charles or Antonio Brown?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Thebige5, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Thebige5

Thebige5 EOT 2/28/16 Premium Member

I'm in a (12) team standard league with (1) keeper. Should i keep Charles or Brown? Or i could roll the dice and pick as normal.

Thanks Guys!

2. Samson

Samson Lifetime Member Premium Member

What pick do you give up too keep them? Do you know your draft order? Do you know who else other teams are keeping?

3. Samson

Either one is a solid pick, but Charles is the better option. If you don't know your draft order I wouldn't roll the dice both those guys are in the top 6 plus who are you really going to get thats better unless you know you have the number one pick and no one is keeping eddie lacey.

I would like to know who other people are keeping bc that could change things. What you give up for them could also change things. If brown you give a 4th and Charles a 1st that's an easy choice take brown and get another top guy hopefully you pull a high pick in the 1st round.

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Scoring?

5. SNPokc

SNPokc DEZ NUTS 2016 Premium Member

Really depends on what your personality is. Less risk involved keeping AB, greater risk with Charles. Both should finish top 5 at their position if healthy. Also if you have an early pick you could potentially get both and it's irrelevant.

6. Thebige5

I will have to make the decision on my keeper before the draft order is determined. I can see who others are keeping, but right now the only other keeper is Odell Beckham. I'm sure most guys in my league will wait till the last minute to decide. I'll update the keeper list closer to the draft date (Monday 8/31).

I would probably classify myself as more of a "less risk" personality. I do like Charles, but get a little nervous with him in regards to injury and him being a workhorse, but i guess you have that risk with any player.

7. Samson

Is it the same draft pick given up for Charles and Brown?

8. Thebige5

Yes, either choice will be my first round pick.

9. Samson

Not knowing your draft order you definitely pull the trigger on one of those guys. The likelihood in a keeper you get anyone better is pretty much nil.

Considering you give up the same draft pick for either guy I still go Charles. I would draft him over AB in a non PPR. I am a RB anchor guy. If you are worried about durability handcuff in LATE rounds with Knile, since he is proven in Charles absence. I try and stay away from a handcuff just because that is a wasted spot that I would rather have my sleepers that can be productive on their own without a injury.

Either way you could end up with both guys if you get a top pick in the draft.

10. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

its in his signature =)