FKH/GIF Dynasty League Thread

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Kurt, Aug 20, 2015.

1. SNPokc

SNPokc DEZ NUTS 2016 Premium Member

there's only been 1 pick that made me go...

[​IMG]

2. PeteTheGreek

PeteTheGreek Super Moderator Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Which one?

3. SNPokc

Witten @39 overall

the1tab likes this.
  4. PeteTheGreek

I like your tannehill pick too tab.

5. bcole

bcole General Disarray Fantasy Guru

I thought the Witten pick was great...5 years ago.

the1tab and SNPokc like this.
  6. SNPokc

I'm not down on Witten by any means, he should be a serviceable TE. Just seemed about 4-5 rounds too early.

7. PeteTheGreek

4-5, or 9-10.
    My team has a theme, anyone noticed?

8. bcole

Is it drafting every wide receiver to ever suit up for an NFL game?

9. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

to spend your entire waiver wire budget on RB?

Its because of people like you, we must enable points for return yardage.... lack of WR depth

bcole likes this.
  10. PeteTheGreek

No. It's because of the rest of the league picking old RBs when they should have taken young WRs. And we agreed on no return points pre-draft, as you recall.

SNPokc likes this.
  11. Kurt

@Omen you with us buddy? Your pick!

12. Kurt

oh dear lord I was joking about PR Yards

13. bcole

I know it's a keeper league, but I'm pretty sure that the games this year count too. Nothing wrong with grabbing an old RB for the short term win then planning for the future.

14. PeteTheGreek

15. Kurt

Im with you there big time. I'm doing well in my other dynasty league keeping a good balance of youth and age. Nothing wrong with that. Seth (DASFUTBOL) is in a little trouble and maybe Dave too.. gotta see how it plays out though.

16. PeteTheGreek

I think FUTW is in the most trouble, or the dude who took Witten.

17. bcole

It's hard to say right now. All it takes is one dude to get caught with a joint and anyone's team can be ruined. Martavis wasn't a first rounder, but he may not be the last suspension coming.

18. SNPokc

I wanted to do a bit of both. Youth/future and experience/present. I wanted to be heavier on youth with rb though. Most of the experienced guys only have probably 2-3 more years of top performance

19. Kurt

Okay small issue here.. again.. due to the league vote to remove @86WARD - @ICECOLD Has bailed on us, I think in support of his buddy, which I can respect.

@ICECOLD I replied to your email yesterday asking you who you are because I didn't know who Marc was until I looked it up in the forum database today. Nevertheless, we hate to see you go. Usually 1 or 2 people drop out of dynasty leagues each year and at that point next season I was hoping to get Ward back in here.. seeing how time heals all wounds...

There's two sides to every story and I there was some back and forth via PM and text - I tried to patch it up. If you're gone from the league fo-real, please let us know so I can find a replacement.. its a major burden on me (time) and the rest of the folks here. I hope you reconsider as this will be a fun season and chances are I'll have 1 or 2 hundred more dollar tossed into the POT by a sponsor or two.

@Omen @Walnuts - are y'all still in?

the1tab likes this.
  20. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Well I don't want to burden everybody, but I really think its bogus the way it was handled. I'll stay. Don't need to interact with your buddy any way, so I'm good.

SNPokc, bcole and Kurt like this.