How do u think is my weakest 2 guy in my line up?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by martymac83, Aug 30, 2015.

1. martymac83

martymac83 Rookie Premium Member

So i was forced to auto draft lastnight so i set it up not to pick a def team or a kicker. I did this cause i didnt want yahoo drafting me a kicker or a def in or around the 7th or 8th round and plus we have SEVEN bench spots!!!! :shocked3:so i wanted to get as much depth as i could during the draft. So who do u think i get rid of to make room for def and a kicker. Im thinking maybe Andre Williams and Devante Parker. I got a good feeling about DGB so i think i wanna try holding on to him. let me know what you guys think.
    Thanks

Attached Files:

2. SNPokc

SNPokc DEZ NUTS 2016 Premium Member

I would say Williams and Green-Beckahm. Beckham seems to be a project, not sure how much time he will get to see. It will also remain to be seen how the Titans will fair. They only ran just over 900 plays last year or about 56 plays per game, and averaged like 4-5 plays per drive. Not the type of stats you want to have with a WR, even more so a #4-5 on depth chart WR. Surely they will run more plays, but I expect with a rookie QB there will be some learning curves and not a lot of WR's in the mix. Williams is the 3rd RB for NYG, and will likely only see work as a goal line back. I see him as nothing more than a bye week filler if you are in desperate need. Although that would leave you fairly thin at RB.

I'd keep Parker to see if he ends up being a hit. I think he has the best possibility of being the next breakout rookie WR.

Another option may be Roddy White. He's been banged up quite a bit the past two seasons and had surgery on his elbow (although reported minor). And has been having his knee drained, and they say he will likely need it again during the season. Not sure how often you'd use him over your other WRs anyways.

Maybe try to trade a couple wr's for another RB and that way you aren't just dropping a player to make space but making a roster spot and gaining something out of it. Like maybe Colston and White for Danny Woodhead. Something along the lines of that. If they ask why, just say autodraft.

Kurt likes this.
  3. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

I agree I think your weakest two guys are Williams and Beckham. But your team looks good.

Personally I would add a backup TE.

Kurt likes this.