Stuck at the turn 7th pick

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Samson, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Samson

Samson Lifetime Member Premium Member

Keepers
    Aaron Rodgers
    Cam Newton
    Russell Wilson
    Alex Smith
    Ben Roethlisberger

AP MINE
    Jeremy Hill MINE
    Matt Forte
    Marshawn Lynch
    Carlos Hyde
    Mark Ingram
    Justin Forsett
    CJ Anderson
    Johnathan Stewart

Odell Beckham Jr
    DeAndre Hopkins
    T.Y. Hilton
    Jordan Mathews
    Martellus Bennett

If one of the soild RB drops too 7 I will take him because as you can see there are alot of them kept and I can start 3RB. The reality is probably Julio or Luck or Gronk. Which would you pick? I do not go for QB in early rounds usually would target QB late like Matt Ryan and Bradford if he is healthy he will be awesome in Chips system.

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

The reality is probably Julio or Luck or Gronk. Which would you pick?

Can't go wrong with either, if the league is thin at WR, go WR - otherwise Gronk

I do not go for QB in early rounds usually would target QB late like Matt Ryan and Bradford if he is healthy he will be awesome in Chips system.

I agree with Bradford (late) - but Not Matt Ryan -

Here's my QB list -

[​IMG]

3. Samson

I like the QB WR tandem which I why I liked Matt Ice Julio combo.

What do you think about Bradford then Brady? I usally would scoff at this, but the max 30 moves has made me want to hold 2 QB. The fact that it is a keeper Brady in the 14th round could be an option next year and hopefully Bradford would last past Brady suspension.

What about Jordy Nelson? I would use the last pick then IR him for the year and possibly use him as a keeper next year for the 13th pick. I would have to waste one of my 30 waiver moves to get a full roster, but if he comes back at full strength he will be a steal at that pick next year.

4. Kurt

If anything happens to Ryan or Julio your team is screwed........

IR - Jordy or KB is a good idea -

I'd rather Bradford over Brady

5. Samson

I meant Bradford as the primary and Brady as a usable option if Bradford went down. It's not like you can just grab whoever is next up in Philly and run with it cause that's butt fumble, lose your job Barkley, and Tebow Time.

6. Kurt

I see, you're on the right track for sure there!

7. Samson

Welp, Brady is back so Gronk will be gone at 7 I thought he could drop to me without brady. Guess I will be going top available WR if one of the top RB doesn't start because Luck just feels like a reach at 7.

I will be targeting the Bradford Rivers combo late at QB.