What do You Think of These Draft Results?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by SlipoftheKnife, Sep 3, 2015.

1. SlipoftheKnife

SlipoftheKnife DP 2018 Week 2 expire Premium Member

Here are the draft results of one of my leagues for this year. Which team do you think looks the best and what do you think of my team? I'm Dr. Huxable's Dating School. I was thinking of trading Eric Decker for Doug Martin, what do you think? Sorry for the repeat post. I accidently posted this in the NFL Draft forum

Attached Files:

2. Samson

Samson Lifetime Member Premium Member

With Marshall the number one and Geno out not that great to begin with I would take Martin over Decker. I do not think it will matter by late in the season you will be starting Bell/Gurley Green/Cobb /Hopkins. Martin could go back to old form and will get the chance with a rookie QB.

3. mcrobertsjmac32

mcrobertsjmac32 Sep-1-16 Premium Member

Looks pretty good to me for a 12 Team League. If I were you I'd drop Dalton for a higher upside QB such as Jaemis, Mariota, Tyrod Taylor, Bortles.

As for Decker, Id keep him. Im thinking he will be a solid 1000 5-8TD guy. He almost had thos numbers last year while fighting injury. Im very positive that Fitzpatrick will be good for Decker

4. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

TRADE Decker now! IMO

Samson likes this.
  5. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Eric Decker for Doug Martin - I HOPE YOU DID IT

CARLITOS WAY - is going to murder everyone - hope he hits the injury bug and you DOMINATE YOUR WAIVER WIRE - Right now you look good for playoffs in the bottom area -

speaking over waiver wire - list top 20 at each position please - also - how about John Brown AZ WR

LebaneseFF likes this.
  6. LebaneseFF

Dude if John Brown is on your waiver wire, can you send me an invite to your league next year please!

7. SlipoftheKnife

SlipoftheKnife DP 2018 Week 2 expire Premium Member

I picked up John Brown this morning. I ended up trading Zach Ertz and Decker for Travis Kelce. Would you trade John Brown for Dog Martin?

8. LebaneseFF

Yes another upgrade at running back

9. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

+1 for hording RB -