Judge Rules For Brady In Deflategate Case

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by ragman, Sep 3, 2015.

1. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Just saw on Yahoo Sports that the judge in the Tom Brady Deflategate case has ruled in Brady's favor. This overturns his 4 game suspension, which means that he will be able to play in Week 1 of the NFL season.

Wonder if the league will appeal?

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

what for ? the case was weak to begin with. once again asshat roger has egg on his face.

3. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

well, you were right, the nfl is going to appeal it.

what an assclown goodell is. nothing but a power struggle right now. seriously, who cares at this point, it's beyond minor compared to spygate.

5. ragman

From what I've read, the owners don't want him to.

I'm just tired of all the cheating that NE seems to do.

6. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

7. ragman

Hardy will probably appeal now. He doesn't want to, but the NFLPA does. Stay tuned.

TJ likes this.
  8. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

is anyone surprised?

9. ragman

Not me.

In my local sports section, there's a picture of NE fans holding up a sign that says VINDICATED. The judge didn't say Brady was innocent. What he said was that the NFL was incompetent in proving their case against Brady.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

exactly, brady destroyed the evidence and the nfl had nothing at that point, but still goodell wanted to drop the hammer.

of course now pats fans will act like oj simpsons defense team by bragging about nothing.

ragman likes this.
  11. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

12. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I hate Brady and Goodell...I would have found zero happiness in either outcome.

13. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Right now the NFL and Roger look as stupid as one can get. How embarrassing. Should the owners decide to get rid of Roger it will only cost them $150,000,000 in a buyout.

14. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

15. ragman

There seems to be a teacher's pet in the NFL and it's the Patriots.

Wonder what former Patriot Rodney Harrison will say tomorrow night on NBC when the Patriots play the Steelers.

16. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

The outside the lines story is just adding fuel to the fire. I heard a couple of media people today suggest the pats may be forced to vacate a couple of their trophies. I don't see the league doing that

17. ragman

I don't either. About the only thing that can happen to Kraft, Belichick, and the NE players is that they don't get in to Canton on the first ballot.

On an added note, did anyone see that the Patriots have asked the NFL to reinstate the two guys that NE dismissed after the Deflategate story first broke?

18. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Am glad those two guys got their jobs back cause the pats tried their best to make those guys scapegoats for the whole thing. those guys were really the only people punsihed in the whole damn incident and unlike the players and coaches,they are not rich people.