NFL Football Week 4 SNF: Dallas Cowboys @ New Orleans Saints

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ragman, Oct 4, 2015.

1. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Saints by 3.

Discuss.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Isn't a washed up and injured Brees about the same as whatever McCown brother gets to be his back up? I like our chances in this one. Got to keep that running game going.

Omen likes this.
  3. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

Wish I could talk smack. I do know this, you better not lose this game. Supposed to get Lewis and Byrd and Brees back for this game. Also, keep believing Brees is washed up. Still better than Homo.

4. Buck Fenson

How shitty do you have to be to be an underdog to a winless team that has lost 6 straight at home?

5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Brees isn't washed up, but he's not the same as he was 3 years ago or 5 years ago.

6. Buck Fenson

No one is. As "bad and weak armed" as he was, he had the secomd best percentage for downfield throws last season with a hurt oblique. Give him time and he is still deadly.

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Quit being dicks you guys. Brees is still a solid top 20 QB. Mayyyyybe top 22. That's still a lot better than a bunch of teams are working with.

Randle got lucky as f**k right there.

8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Refs are jobbing it for Brees.

9. Buck Fenson

Too many injuries on both sides.

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Dead arm Brees. Yeah this is turning into a war of attrition. 2 of the best unis in the league, though.

11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

God Weeden is just the worst.

12. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Uhhhhh...did he just ice the extra point?

13. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

This is a fun game. These are good football men playing a spirited match.

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Tails never fails unless you're that god**mn worthless loser Jason Witten.

15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

2012 CJ Spiller is alive!

16. SNPokc

SNPokc DEZ NUTS 2016 Premium Member

How about Garrett taking out Randle for scoring a touchdown. He really coaches to win games.

17. Buck Fenson

f**k**ing net going down. Dallas sucks. Thought that offensive line was going to sledgehammer us but it didn't happen. Yahoo, we beat a team with a back up qb and best receiver out. But a win is a win. Hope Armstead isn't hurt too bad.

18. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Do we have enough healthy bodies to play defense next week? Man, what a game and what a tough loss. Garrett still is the worst to manage the clock, scoring with 2 minutes left, OF COURSE they were going to tie the game...we weren't able to stop them all night!!

I hate football this year...

Buck Fenson likes this.
  19. Buck Fenson

How are your guys. That was one costly game.

20. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Everybody is hurt. I'm trying out for Linebacker on wednesday. @ragman for running back. Dunbar is out for the year with a torn ACL.