Rough week on Fanduel

Discussion in 'Daily Fantasy Football' started by BlackGPGT, Oct 4, 2015.

1. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

Man all the studs put up duds along with the values I picked.
    Looks like Ill recoup around $150 out of $390. Really did not think Freeman would do it again.
    Anyone else have success?

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Tool told me Freeman, I took him out. Based on his results from 2014 I though last week was a fluke...

I lost on fanduel - am still very much alive on Yahoo. Looks like, thanks to Yahoo, I'll break even or be ahead this week. Depends on Rawls (starting and doing well) along with SEA defense and Graham. I should move into the hundreds pretty quick and I've got several linesup similar to this one and others holding Wilson too.

[​IMG]

3. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

The Oakland and packer stacks killed me along with cardinals d

4. Kurt

Same here.. Who would have though Rodgers would have had a bad game against the helpless Bears? Chicago? Really! Didn't they just release and trade all their cap expense talent?

Week 4 is hard man. These NFL coaches have 3 weeks of tape on your ass and things really start to settle down. Bye week 6/7 stats will be our best friend.

Stacks - If you're doing GPP here's my tip - 6 stacks or more with 3 or 4 variations for each.

Also - Fanduel GPP is so loaded - you should try Yahoo - less people means better odds (overlay).

5. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

I usually am in head to heads and do pretty well. GPP are a crapshoot

6. Kurt

post your worse lineup. let's look at it. My biggest disappointments this week include:

cooks
    murray
    rodgers

7. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

Worst lineup with 67pts

Aaron Rodgers
    Frank Gore - should have trusted gut
    Lat. Murray
    James Jones
    Marvin Jones
    Amari Cooper
    Greg Olsen
    Crosby
    Cardinals

8. Kurt

LAst week that lineup was 215 points =(

Man I love the NFL.

9. Kurt

PS - My buddy that used the tool this week is doing well BUT his lineups that are winning only scored like 120 and 130 (Freeman) - last week you needed 220 to win - so it's a down week

10. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

Ya I figured 2 good weeks meant a bad week coming.

11. SNPokc

SNPokc DEZ NUTS 2016 Premium Member

Week 3 was a fluke. 301 points took down the DK millionaire maker. This week was only 200. Guess that's what happens when every value play hits, and all the studs go off.

I'm having more success on Yahoo, just wish they didn't change their million prize pool to 750k, but that's what happens when there has been 3 weeks of $250k in overlay in one tournament.

12. Kurt

Man did you see the guy that hit last week? NickP - SOB He had about 1,000 lineups - totally pushed my 10 down LOL

[​IMG]