Nice Call on McCown

Discussion in 'Daily Fantasy Football' started by BlackGPGT, Oct 12, 2015.

1. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

Calculator worked great this week. If only Clay had put up numbers would have been even better. Im sitting up $500 at the moment see how tonight shakes out.

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Glad you had some luck. I invested way to many lineups in the Monday Night game and that hurt me pretty bad. I wanted to trust Gates but didn't and went Allen, wtf moment for sure.

3. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

Total winnings $942 this week

4. Kurt

what indicators did you use to get the McCown lineup?

5. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

Whatever the default is I didn't change any settings

6. Kurt

Was your entry a cash game or tournament play?

7. Kurt

also, the default settings seem to work best on cash game only, where the top %50 is paid out.

for head to head you'll want to tweek it more and exclude low value guys with low averages

for GPP it's all about your ability to predict game flow - which radv and padv helps with - as well as getting some contrarian picks in there with lower ownership percentages

8. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

I did head to head and multipliers. GPP I have horrible win %

9. Kurt

wow what has been your win rate with head2head using default and just clicking calculate (I USUALLY modify things a bit? I might have to try this this weekend! FD or DK?

Also, would a bank role tracker be of use to you? we have that on the back burners right now but i think it would be a nice feature

10. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

I would need to go through my history to see but I was up every week but week 4 where none of the studs showed up.

I hit big this week on 2 $50 5xers and a bunch of $10 5x. I use the default setting to get ideas and usually have alot of the guys that come up in my lineups already before cross checking. The radv and padv actually proved very useful last week as I sorted each position high to low and picked from there also

11. Kurt

Excellent! Gonna have to give the 5x'ers a try this week. Not my normal digs.