Kevin White

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Samson, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Samson

Samson Lifetime Member Premium Member

The Bears are activating him is it time for a grab for a playoff push? He may not even start for 21 days if at all this season, but I am also thinking about keeper value next year if he gets a few good weeks in to show what he has got.

2. satrapis

satrapis Feb 15th, 2016 Premium Member

I hope that kid plays, cause we never know if Jeffery plays. The Bears options at WR right now are Jeffery, Jeffery and Jeffery. Maybe Langford, but that wasn't the case this past weekend. Bring back Sanzenbacher!!!!

3. PeteTheGreek

PeteTheGreek Super Moderator Staff Member Fantasy Guru

If a keeper league, absolutely!

4. Samson

Just who to drop to keep a viable line up. Yes, DeSean.... every single player on my bench has had double digits the last games. LaFell Gronk and Watkins capped out this week but they aren't droppable.

5. Samson

Never should have never traded olsen, but the Bears haven't made the best moves in a long long time.

Next move they will regret is anything to do with Forte they will end up over paying or losing him during the off season rather than getting vaule from him. He was easily a 3rd maybe a 2nd round pick on a good day before his injury.

6. satrapis

satrapis Feb 15th, 2016 Premium Member

A buddy of mine who is friends with an equipment manager for them said they traded Olsen because he had slept with Cutlers girlfriend (wife now). So since Cutler was the prize for the Bears, Olsen was shipped.