Paris Terror attacks 11-13-2015

Discussion in 'Crossfire Discussion' started by Diesel44, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

what is everybody's opinions on the attacks? are we next? i know a lot of you guys live in heavy populated areas,have you guys seen an increased level of security where you live? NFL has said there will be increased security at games this weekend.am i the only one that thinks despite all the problems other countries we call allies have with us,is'nt it amazing that when they have a problem with terrorists like this,they all turn to us for help?that is like giving it up and begging for a reach around is'nt it?

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

let france & Russia fight their own battles as the US rips them over everything they do.

you know, turn the tables for once.

3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

too many weaklings in the us government to let that s**t happen.
    I Don't think ISIS could pull off an attack like the paris one over here cause 80% of them are morons and 10% are crazy chickenshits.the remaining 10% are lining up to die like the iraqis do.
    if the usa,russia,china,france and britain decide to work together,they could wipe them out in less than a month.

4. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

You can't wipe "them" out.. it's a religious belief that's been haunting the world for.. forever?

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

It's not a religious belief, it's an extremist belief that is using religion to promote and justify ethnic cleansing. Kind of like crusades or any war ever fought for the claim on Jerusalem.

Pretty much any example of ethnic cleansing has at least some type of relgious connection.

6. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

these guys can be wiped out cause it is not a religion,it's an off shoot of an actual religion,but only the nuts and psychos believe it. they are seriously f**k**ed up if they think 72 virgins and paradise await them for killing for no reason.