Ask not for whom the seat's hot. It's hot for three.

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SportsChump, Nov 25, 2015.

1. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

We’ve talked on end about how fickle the sports world is and how quickly things can change.

Whether you’re talking pro sports or collegiate, fans, alumni, boosters and owners all want to know what you have done for them lately. If lose is your answer, you’re as good as gone.

There are three once, incredibly popular gentlemen in their respective towns that are so close to being released from their positions, it wouldn’t surprise me if they’re packing boxes as we speak.

As you’ve probably figured out by now, I’m talking about Chip Kelly, Les Miles and Johnny Manziel.

Read on (and have a happy thanksgiving) at: http://sportschump.net/2015/11/25/ask-seats-hot-hot-three/16662/

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

Please run to the titans chip so you can dry hump Mariota and be out of this city.

Win win for all.

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

btw - I may be receiving a playoff invoice in three weeks for a four win team.

YAY !

4. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

What's that mean, Smeags?

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

if the eagles are in a position to win the division in three weeks playoff ticket invoices will be sent out to season ticket holders.

6. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Pretty sure they're safe