Gotham

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by ragman, Jul 26, 2014.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

the riddler meeting up with the penguin has to bring about some mayhem.

TJ likes this.
  2. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

I think they showed up this week

3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

fall finale is monday night.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

Yep, thinking galavan comes back as the joker.

And hello, there's freeze.

5. DontKnowMe

Wouldn't he be too old to be Joker?

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

The joker is older than Bruce Wayne/Batman. He is also the one who killed Bruce's parents in the comics.

I think thats the angle this whole Dumas/Wayne family fued leads to. Galavan was giving Bruce proof that he killed the waynes in that envelope.

At the end you see galavan's body go to a chemical plant. That's part of jokers origin as well.

The Gordon story is Def big. He's got a ton of blood on his hands.

7. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

loved the 1st 11 episodes,but am PISSED that we will not see new episodes until feburary. dealing with no new fargo after two more episodes and no gotham till feburary is gonna suck.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

Try into the badlands

9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

may just do that.

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Finally caught up. I don't buy for a second that Dr. Lee is pregnant. Gordon's daughter is supposed to be Batgirl, and her real name will be Barbara. Are you saying that Jim will name his daughter after his psychotic ex-girlfriend (who, by the way, tried to kill them both) and Lee will be ok with that? Nope...no way.

Bruce and Silver's scenes were painful to watch. In one of them, I decided she was hot, googled her, found out she's 15, and nuked my browsing history. You never know these days.

11. DontKnowMe

[​IMG]

TJ likes this.
  12. smeags

smeags militant geek

Yeah the Bruce/silver stuff was weak. I still say Galavan becomes the joker.

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Anybody still watching? Second half of the season premiered last monday, with Mr. Freeze and Victor Strange, and it's showing some promise. Almost felt like a reboot to me.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

dvr'd, haven't had time to watch my shows. still have TWD and saul to watch from last week too.

15. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

After last monday's debacle (Seriously...how many times can you kill a character?) this show is now officially in the "it's so bad, it's good, and I can't stop watching" category.

Anybody knows if there'll be a season 3?

16. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

There will be a season 3 of Gotham, but a date for the first episode has not been announced yet.

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

ummmm no.

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

this !!!

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

done with this.

20. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I hate what they're doing with the Jim Gordon character. Other than that, this season has started ok.

Now they're stealing ideas from the Tim Burton movies. Penguin is now mayor of Gotham.