Must WIN THIS WEEK OR DIE

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by BlackGPGT, Dec 2, 2015.

1. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

Ok I need help setting lineup. This is must win or Im out of the playoffs.

1 QB - Im going Palmer
    Palmer @STL
    Carr vs KC

2 RB
    Gurley vs AZ
    Benard @CLE
    Rawls @MIN
    Lamar Miller vs Bal

I have Benard and Rawls at moment

2 WR - I have Dez and Cooper

Dez @ Wash
    Cooper vs KC
    Maclin @ Oak
    Marvin Jones @ Cle
    Michael Floyd vs STL

TE
    Clay unless Gronk plays

Flex
    Maclin

2. PeteTheGreek

PeteTheGreek Super Moderator Staff Member Fantasy Guru

I'd be tempted to play Maclin over Dez, but I think your lineup otherwise looks good. What TEs on waiver wire?

3. PeteTheGreek

Oh and your RBs are between Gurley Bernard and Rawls. I have the IDENTICAL three to choose from in our FKH Dynasty league, no joke! I haven't decided yet, I may use all three!

4. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

I am done on waivers no money left for auction. This is my team rest of the way.

5. PeteTheGreek

yeah your LM really needs to change that setting.

6. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

Not really they changed it this year. It makes you strategize more. I knew grabbing Rawls with the last of my cash could put me in a pinch but felt he was worth it.
    So if I do Maclin over Dez who do you feel for Flex. I want to believe in gurley but AZ defense and everyone stacking the box on him just is leaving him zero room to run. Im hoping floyd hammy is better this week and would trot him out as flex.

7. Samson

Samson Lifetime Member Premium Member

They may stack the box, but I think just by volume Gurley gets it done.

Dez without Romo hasn't been impressive.

They did a hard stop on wavier transactions in my league and I think it is ridiculous. Strategic... nope you can not plan for injury or playoff picture early in the year. You should be able to get the leftovers to round out your team.

8. PeteTheGreek

Yeah --- too many injuries in the NFL and too much fluidity. You HAVE to allow 0$ transactions. If it's a guy no one has on a roster after waivers, why SHOULDNT you be able to add him??

Kurt likes this.
  9. Bigcat27

Bigcat27 EOT JAN 1 2020 Premium Member

Yup, that's our default setting. Makes it interesting if you have a few bucks left and want to screw other guys over - you can bid $1 and take good players, drop your guys onto waivers that don't clear until after the games on Sunday, and then potentially pick them back up for another $1.

Loads of fun for everyone :)

10. Bigcat27

BTW I would sit Dez for Maclin too - no Romo is making it tough on him, and WAS D has been playing a bit better lately on #1 WRs, esp ones with no one really behind them.

11. Samson

Samson Lifetime Member Premium Member

That is strategy hold money to cause havoc in the last weeks and get the best back up in the last week for next to nothing. That is a calculated risk of missing out on a player like Rawls.

Losing a championship because a kicker gets injured and you can't replace the most useless postion in fantasy football that's nonsense.

12. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

Palmer
    Gio
    Rawls
    Maclin
    Cooper
    Clay
    Gurley

Rolling out this lineup

13. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Clay is now your new BFF - congrats

14. Bigcat27

And Maclin should have given you some good returns as well - hope you nailed it.

15. PeteTheGreek

So did you win this week... or are you... DEAD?!!??!

16. Bigcat27

If we don't get a response soon, we'll know I guess.

another fantasy fatality, sad to see. But part of the circle of life I guess.

17. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

Well the way the cards fell 2 of the 6-6 guys lost so I am in now no matter what based on pts.
    If Bailey kicks in 5pts tonight I win and grab the 4 seed. If I lose 6th seed

Ya clay is my bestie this week. Gurley is hurting me a ton now. I prob will roll him vs lions but damn.

I hope dez and cassel get some chemistry going this week and gronk comes back