the 2016 campaign help chip kelly catch aids / aka - the niners eat s**t

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by smeags, Mar 3, 2016.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

I know the presidential primaries are under way but this is a far more important issue this country needs to address. chip Kelly needs to catch aids.

now with him being in san fran, half the battle is already won. all we need now is for all of you fine niner fans out there to stop worrying some much about stabbing opposing fans and put your efforts towards resolving the real issue, chip kelly.

c'mon, you all owe the world a big favor because of the grateful dead. time to get the red off your ledger.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  2. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I was very very sad when he got fired.

I havent seen someone gut a team so well in such a long time

ragman likes this.
  3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I was hoping he would stay in Philly at least another year.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

well it sucks for you cowtwat fans because now Kelly's ruining walnut's life.

5. ragman

I'm praying fervently to the Sweet Baby Jesus that the Niners will pick up Maniel. For me, that would be the icing on the cake. Kelly has been in love with Manziel since Manziel was in college at TAMU.

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

that would be awesome.

ragman likes this.
  7. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

It was like a work of art.

8. Buck Fenson

:bravo::bravo:

9. ragman

Manziel probably won't be going to the Niners.

I'll just have to be content with these two things:

1. The trade that went down last night with the Rams moving up to take the #1 draft pick from the Titans. You have to believe that SF wanted to get a QB with their first round pick. They may not get one now. At least not the one they want.

2. Have you looked at the NFL Strength of Schedule for 2016? Guess which team has the toughest SOS? Have fun, Chip. ROFL!

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

I doubt johnny jackass will be on a team next season. I see a suspension for him coming.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  11. Buck Fenson

no one should take a chance on him. he doesn't have enough talent to warrant hundreds of thousands of dollars. he needs some serious help or he will be out of the league.