2016 NFL Draft

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by ICECOLD, Apr 26, 2016.

1. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Who is your team going to pick up (all rounds under consideration)? Who are other teams going to grab? Lets get the conversation going...

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I really want the Cowboys to pick Jalen Ramsey at #4, but I'm afraid the Chargers at #3 are planning the same :(

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I wasn't a huge fan of the Eagles trading up for the #2 pick, but I guess the gamble for Wentz could end up being worth it. It's a crap shoot anyway.

4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I would go for Ramsey over Elliott at #4.

Keep this in the back of your mind. Mike Fisher of 105.3 The Fan said this morning that the Dolphins want to move up to #3 because they want Elliott.

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

They can have him. I want Ramsey.

6. ragman

I'd rather have Zeke. A RB like him can help fix the defense. His lowest yards per carry was 6.3 last season.

7. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

I didn't want Jalen Ramsey going to Jags, and that's what happened.
    And I kind of wanted them to take Doctson over Fuller since Coleman was off the board.

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I absolutely hate that we used our first top 5 pick in 13 years on a freakin' RB when the defense still needs so much help...

(Of course, if he ends up rushing for 1800+ yards, I will love the pick)

9. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Understandable the way you feel, but hard not to be excited about him.

TJ likes this.
  10. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Lol at mock drafts that had Conner Cook going in round 1

11. ragman

Heard this morning that he has a certain arrogance about him that has turned some teams off of him.

12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i think the cowboys and the browns had better drafts than all the other teams. i think the eagles have their starting qb for the next few years,i just hope they do not throw him to the wolves week 1. redskins were decent,the giants were not that good. I Think the rams took a huge gamble,but should at least competitive next year.

13. ragman

I think the Redskins had the best draft of the NFC East teams. Watch out for Doctson at WR. Not a speed burner, but has a knack for making tough catches.