I got the 11th Pick drafting Sept.5

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by BlackGPGT, Aug 28, 2016.

1. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

Glad to be back again guys. Well we got our slots yesterday and I pulled the 11th pick out of 12.
    So this is going to give me 2 back to back picks. Granted not sure how it will play out but going off ADP on ESPN which is what we use

This puts me in line to have some of the following players avail

Leveon Bell
    Lamar Miller
    Gronk
    Marshall
    Nelson
    Watkins
    Allen Robinson

Who do you think I should target for my first 2 picks. I am leaning at Leveon Bell and Brandon Marshall

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Nelson/Marshall and Bell or Miller. Personally I wouldn't take two players back to back coming of major injury.

Also, I think Miller could lead the league in rushing.

Also, I know Bell will produce when he comes back in week 4.

Thinking and knowing....

3. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

I am hesitant on Nelson. If Leveon is there I am going to take him over Lamar. Lamar always has seems to not live up to expectations. He did well for me last year but Leveon just offers too much in ppr.
    So now I am up in the air on whether Marshall or Keenan Allen. I dont think Keenan will make it back to me. ESPN has him 31 and Ill have the 35. Hmmmmmmmm

4. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Lamar has been trapped in Miami, the line he runs behind now is top tier. Scouts are saying he will probably set records this season. I was feeling this way the day he signed. Nothing against pot heads, and Bell's injury was pretty much the same as Jordy, right?

Anyway, I like your overall thought process of targeting stud WR's. Plenty of "just maybe upside" running backs going in round 3 and down like Murray (both of them), Gordon, Martin etc