Waivers

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by peterjason, Aug 28, 2016.

1. peterjason

peterjason DP 2018 Premium Member

Team posted in my signature for the 1 PPR. I am thinking it's time to drop Nelson Agholor of Philly and I can grab: Dwayne Allen, Bilal Powell, Kenny Stills, Tyler Boyd, Clive Walford, A. Boldin to name a few...
    Screen Shot 2016-08-28 at 6.30.45 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-08-28 at 6.31.24 PM.png

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

There's 2 potential monsters in that list in my opinion. And that's what I'm hoping for with a preseason pick.

3. peterjason

Who are the potential monsters? Need to know who to grab...

4. peterjason

So, can you make it so that it doesn't say expired anymore?

5. Kurt

But dude, you are sooooo expired lol ;p

The guys that could just maybe be worth a starting spot, though unlikely.

Allen
    Wallace
    Perriman
    Green

We shall see...

6. peterjason

Well I know you (this site) was high on Perriman last year and I am good switching him for Agholor as a keeper. You think Wallace goes back to the long ball with Flacco? Allen and Luck. I'm good with all those suggestions. Just need you to look into the crystal ball and tell me for sure. lol

7. Kurt

Perriman is prolly gonna take a minute or two, at least with him he has a shot with no true #1 go-to guy in BAL.

Wallace could actually put up good WR3 numbers this season. Would 1,000 yards - 7 touchdowns - 70 receptions make you happy? That is a reasonable possibility for Wallace.