Forced to Autodraft

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by BlackGPGT, Aug 30, 2016.

1. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

Alright this sucks 2 of my drafts I am not going to be available for. We use ESPN. Any tips on how to maximize this. I printed the cheat sheets but not sure how to incorporate that into my rankings since its more value based. Also I have the 4th pick. How should I set it up as far as rb/wr/best avail. I have it set for 1st pick RB 2nd Pick WR 3rd WR 4. Best 5. Best 6. QB 7. TE rest of picks best avail.

I have my rankings so I should get David Johnson for first pick

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Oh man... you're screwed.. You can't auto draft your entire team.. you're going to end up with a crap bench.. wild card QB.. jeez man can no one draft for you? can you not get out of those leagues?

Anyways, the cheat sheets are in the order you should draft the players for the first round or two... after that our cheat sheets are better suited as a positional cheat sheet and you need to be at your computer for ANYTHING you could conceive to work out in a winning manner. How did you get yourself into this situation?

3. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

One league that wasnt happening they found 3 guys so is happening and im out of town for a half marathon. Im going to try and make that one happen. The other isnt as big of deal but i have other engagements that night and majority rules

4. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Id set the top 6 RB and WR to auto pick - this should make your FIRST PICK a WR or RB - from there I'd ensure I get the top QB (only because you don't have a choice) - so your 13th choice on the list is the top QB - this will give you WR or RB @ #1 - then - QB at #2

From there add your guys into the auto list based on ADP - make sure to remove as many players lacking upside as possible - pay attention to this so you get some upside picks in the later rounds -

cheeers