2 Keepers

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Samson, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Samson

Samson Lifetime Member Premium Member

2 Keepers obviously Jordy is one for a 13th pick, but would is next

Jordy Nelson 13th
    Adrian Peterson 1st
    Jeremy Hill 5th
    Sammy Watkins 3rd
    John Brown 5th
    Kelvin Benjamin 13th
    Josh Gordon 13th
    Brock Oswiler 13th
    Micheal Crabtree 13th
    Breshad Perriman 13th

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Wow only two keepers? Here's where I rank your players - from there it's up to you based on your league etc

Jordy Nelson 13th
    Kelvin Benjamin 13th
    Adrian Peterson 1st (obviously only has 1 or 2 years in the tank, you would think!)
    Jeremy Hill 5th
    Sammy Watkins 3rd
    John Brown 5th
    Josh Gordon 13th
    Breshad Perriman 13th
    Brock Oswiler 13th
    Micheal Crabtree 13th

3. Samson

I will look at the more likely to be held players RB or WR based on the keepers everyone will probably take. This was just my first glance at anything today.

I drafted Jordy as a keeper last year last round. Everyone else I pulled of the wire the day before finals so it would not change any outcomes.

4. Samson

Just want an updated thought on this question. With Gordon looking solid, but still high risk or in light of Bridgwater being hurt and AP being the Vikings only offense. Another rub I did not mention is that if a player is kept for a second year they are an automatic fifth round keeper unless the +2 rule would make them higher.

Also looks like 5 of the top 10 RB will be kept.

5. Kurt

Josh Gordon is in Cleveland so Bridgwater isn't hurting him.. If 5 of the top 10 are being kept then you'll need to adjust for sure!

6. Samson

I just meant it was in flux. The Gordon and AP situation are total sperate I just meant they where both player that got uptick due to recent events. AP was always going to be a big part of the offense but without Bridgewater he will be a bigger part. Gordon just has looked like he always did, but is still high risk because he is one drug test from never playing again. Hard to pass up a guy who will get so many looks due to the defense being terrible in CLE.

I am leaning to AP because it looks like Gurley, Johnson, Ingram, Freeman, C.J. Anderson, Forte, Rawls, Hyde could be kept and are likely to be kept.

7. Kurt

Yes but how good will AP with a 11 man box? how many red zone snaps? he's no spring chicken either..

But ya, AP is the one I'd keep too!