NFL Commissioner puts round peg in round hole: The Ezekiel Elliott No-Brainer edition

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SportsChump, Aug 18, 2017.

1. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Rarely do I defend Commissioner Roger Goodell – he’s hardly the defendable one – but for one brief moment, can we cut this guy some slack? For the first time in a long time, the Commish finally got something right. The fact that he had no choice in the matter had little to do with it. We’ll take progress any way we can get it #babysteps.

Carry on at: http://sportschump.net/2017/08/18/n...d-hole-ezekiel-elliott-brainer-edition/19353/

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Come on, man...Zeke's accuser has proven to be a liar. Women like that are the reason real abuse victims are afraid to call the cops. This opens the door for any angry wife, girlfriend or Vegas stripper to just make an accusation on any player, no matter if true or not, and they'll get them suspended. I think it's a very dangerous precedent, man.

3. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Goodell also stopped them from tearing down status from the civil war... we know what that means!!!

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

TJ, this will come as little surprise, but I approve of this decision.

TJ likes this.
  5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

No way!! Really? I was so sure you'd agree with me on this one...oh, well...

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

sorry to disappoint bro. I owe you one. o_O

7. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

More importantly, how early are we drafting Zeke Elliott in our fantasy teams?

Kurt likes this.
  8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I might get him in the second or third round. One of my two leagues drafts on day when I can't make it there, so it will be automatic. I have him as my 4th or 5th possible RB.

9. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

I'm just saying, six games is a long time, and I'm in it to win it. I may not even take him THAT early.

10. Kurt

Sounds like he might not get suspended now.. I'm so confused.. please don't give Texas what they want... we will never hear the end of it...

11. Kurt

Okay so far it's just week one.. but it seems someone is holding out for the bribe..
    u.jpg

12. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

This whole thing is just another league clusterfuck.