Trump tells Curry "No Soup For You!"

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SportsChump, Sep 25, 2017.

1. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Eight and a half years ago, our former president, a black man, rolled up his sleeves and filled out his March Madness brackets on ESPN for all to see. Many were taken aback, wondering a) who the hell cares whether the president has Villanova going past the round of 16 and b) doesn’t he have anything else better to do with his time?

Personally, I didn’t mind it. After all, if I use sports as a way to take my mind off things, the President of the United States should be able to as well.

Barack Obama was the first president I can recall shooting jump shots on live television. Regardless of where you stood on politics, if you were a sports fan, you at least enjoyed his flair for the games. He was one of us, a fan who rejoiced when his teams won and felt heartbreak when they lost. In other words, he was human.

We have a new president these days, a white man, whose rapport with today’s athlete isn’t quite as cohesive as his predecessor. His jump shot isn’t as good either.

Carry on at: http://sportschump.net/2017/09/25/trump-tells-curry-soup/19457/

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Thanks, guys. We don't have the world's worst president anymore. Thanks!!!