Week 6 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Oct 12, 2017.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Eagles-Panthers tonight in a battle of two 4-1 teams should be a good way to start the week...

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Panthers are scammers - Eagles by 6

DawkinsINT likes this.
  3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

They don't call him Scam Newton for nothing...

I officially know absolutely nothing about the NFL. The Broncos were supposed to eat the Giants offense alive. Atlanta was supposed to destroy the Dolphins. For a moment there it looked like the Jets would beat the Patriots, but they cheated, as usual. It's just impossible to pick these games right and try to make some money...I give up...

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Yeah, those games this weekend were nuts. So disappointed that the 49ers couldn't come all the way back against the Skins. Reality still hasn't hit me that the Eagles are atop the NF C.

5. Kurt

on the bright side - the Saints defense has looked like "the real deal", pretty much putting together dominate performances for the third straight week. luck? fluke? I think not =)

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

If the other team scoring 38 on you is a dominate performance, then sure!! Why not!!

BTW...my fantasy comeback finally went down in flames with Aaron Rodgers' collarbone...I might try it again in 5 years, when I start my mid life crisis...

7. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

If only there was there was delusional conspiracy believing "Rams fan" that could show us how these picks are done.

TJ likes this.
  8. Kurt

Detroit scored 14 points on defense - one pick six and another special teams - so all in all - the New Orleans defense held them in check in what was a wild game

TJ likes this.
  9. smeags

smeags militant geek

haa, love the reference.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

it's real bro. just wait till darby gets back and if jones can get on the field "this" year.