Week 7 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Oct 19, 2017.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Patriots-Falcons SB rematch. Big game for the division between Redskins-Eagles on Monday night.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Trap game in Santa Clara. The Niners have lost lots of close ones...the type of games we usually lose. If they pull it off, I'll never hear the end of it...

3. DawkinsINT

Quite the entertaining game between the Chiefs and Raiders last night to kick off the week.

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I've only missed two thursday games this season: Rams vs. 49ers and Chiefs vs. Raiders. Probably the best thursday night games ever. FML

5. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

been a great season all around so far. Our defense is on the rise and we are starting to make some noise.

6. DawkinsINT

Yeah, you guys are looking good. I love that shirt in your av.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I don't want to root for the Redskins tonight, but I don't want the Eagles to go further away in the division either. I hate games like this...

Also, we play the Redskins next week, and this Cowboys team tends to regress after such easy wins...with the upcoming schedule and Zeke's impending suspension (everybody knows he's serving it at some point), it already is a must-win game...

8. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Here's to a eagles/skins 0-0 tie!

DawkinsINT likes this.
  9. DawkinsINT

Haha...Fly Eagles Fly.

10. Buck Fenson

[​IMG] [​IMG]

DawkinsINT likes this.
  11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm not gonna lie...thanks to Wentz I'm worried about the next decade. Dak vs. Wentz will be the new Romo vs. McNabb, only better and with less choking, I guess...

12. DawkinsINT

Yeah, it's going to be a great rivalry for a long time to come. Wentz was amazing last night.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

not that it wasn't always a bit heated, but there is a reason the eagles/cowboys rivalry has reached the level it has over the last 25yrs or so. eagles def vs the triplets, buddy vs jimmy, room vs mcnabb & yes as TJ said, wentz vs dak.

14. Buck Fenson

I am so glad we finally got a decent defense. Lattimore is a beast.

15. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

It's always nice to win a division game on the Road, and even nicer when it's against the Redskins. I wonder if it's too late to catch the Eagles, though...even if we sweep them. It should be interesting.

(If Zeke's suspension is enforced after today's hearing, none of that matters, anyway...)

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

:beer toast: