49ers ask stupid question, get losing record

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SportsChump, Oct 31, 2017.

1. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Far be it from me to kick a team while it’s down… but why not. After all, isn’t that what blogging is all about? I’ve rooted for my share of lousy teams so when it comes to teams far shittier, I’d say it’s fair game.

I read an article lately that described how the San Francisco 49ers, ye of the 0-8 record, have begun handing out questionnaires at their football games. Nothing says “We Care!” more than handing out leaflets to 65,000 drunken football fans. One of the questions fans were asked was, get this, how important is winning to the overall game day experience.

Somewhere Joe Montana and Jerry Rice are rolling over in their graves.

Sound off at: http://sportschump.net/2017/10/31/49ers-ask-stupid-question-get-losing-record/19551/

2. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

Joe Montana and Jerry Rice spoiled my Saints seasons back in the 80's. Winning 11 or 12 games and still have to go in as a wild card sucked. Glad for all misgivings coming their way. But they have a good quarterback now so we will see how things go.

3. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Buck...

So you're convinced San Fran has their QB of the future with that trade?

4. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

not sure. Bill never gets rid of talent for no reason. Brady can't play forever even though he is trying. Is he another Matt Cassell? But we won't get the full picture until the whole team is upgraded with more talent.