TE Week 10 and Beyond

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by abb, Nov 11, 2017.

1. abb

abb Lifetime Member Premium Member

I see that Fiedorowicz is going to play this week. Do you think he is a better bet this week and for the rest of the season?

Team #1 (No PPR, 12 Teams): 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 FLEX, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF
    Passing: 6 pts/TD, 1 pt/25 yds,
    Rushing & Receiving: 6 pts/TD, 1 pt/10 yds

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

better bet than whom?

3. abb

That was dumb! Sorry. I have Dickson. .

4. Kurt

I would hope Dixon does well for you tonight.. but Olsen is on his way back in the coming weeks to ya it's time to prepare.

You've posted other TE threads, I assume for different leagues. If this is the case then let me know which TE's are available in this one and I'll give you my best effort.

5. abb

We discussed this week's TE for my TD heavy league, where Kelse is my TE and Zach Miller was my backup. We are required to roster two of everything so there is only 4 starters on the wire at any given time. I go into tonight with a 12 point lead plus anything Dickson can get me but I have to get by the CAR DEF. It's hard to trust Cutler and the Dolphins to hold the ball and score some points (a shutout is 10 points) but a win puts me at 8 - 2.

This question was about the league (below) where I drafted Bennett. I picked up Dickson but with little enthusiasm and asked the question when the HOU news came out. Available in this league are:
    Clay, Seferian-, C.J., Thomas. Howard and James. Also several others: Ebron, Gresham, Kendrick, Fells - obviously very few roster two in this league!! Some of these are on waivers so I'd be interested in your top 3 or 4.

Team #1 (No PPR, 12 Teams): 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 FLEX, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF
    Passing: 6 pts/TD, 1 pt/25 yds,
    Rushing & Receiving: 6 pts/TD, 1 pt/10 yds
    Starters: QB - Wentz, RBs - Hyde, D. Murray, WRs - M. Thomas, M. Jones, TE - Dickson, Flex - Kamara, K - Lutz, DEF - MIN
    Bench: QB - Fitzpatrick, RBs - Collins, Mixon, Ekeler, WR - Davis, Juju

6. Kurt

Clay, Seferian - can u get both and stream them based on match using the heat map??? if not then just clay -

can't believe he is on your wire -

7. abb

He was dropped when he got hurt. I tried to pick him up a week ago but the only player I could drop was Bennett and Yahoo wouldn’t let me because he had played. By the time I could use Bennett he was picked up, played in Week 10 and dropped again. I don’t get it either but now he’s on waivers (as is Seferian) so I have to get in line. And may not get either although I doubt that will happen.