Start / Sit + TE filler

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by lob007aus, Nov 16, 2017.

1. lob007aus

lob007aus VIP4LIFE Premium Member

Juju / Sheppard / Alshon
    Who to start?

Also looking for TE cover this week... Mercedes Lewis an option? If not then who?

Attached Files:

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

I like Sheppard and JuJu both a lot this week - JuJu has more TD upside but Shepard man he's been getting a ton of targets and they will be behind here.. coin toss and... Shepard

Alshon is hot too, but with Lee being out in Dallas I think Philly will run the ball a lot in this game limiting AJ's touches, plus Ertz is back.... He will however get a ton of red zone snaps so his potential for a TD is higher than Shepard and JuJu.

I like Lewis at TE more than anyone else on your list. CLE is 31st worst pass defense against TE and gives up a ton of production to that positions. You can brow-beat this all day here - https://fantasyknuckleheads.com/matchup-heat-map/ but from a pure projection stance, due to yardage, Kroft is the "safe" play.

lob007aus likes this.
  3. lob007aus

lob007aus VIP4LIFE Premium Member

Yea this was my thinking as well, and with injury cloud on Alshon it appears Juju / Sheppard is the way to go.

I’ll look at Kroft / Lewis and see how I go. Lewis is Q. So may be safer to go Kroft.