2018 NFL Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by TJ, Apr 26, 2018.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Well, here goes nothing, I guess...

Darnold, Allen or Mayfield? Which young, promising star will have his career destroyed before it can even start? I even think it's a sad story. Cleveland: where Quarterbacks go to die.

After that, I hope the Giants pass on Barkley and the Cowboys wait a round or two before taking a WR. None of the 1st round guys convince me, and lately all 1st round receivers have been busts.

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

It's so nice to not really care about the draft like I usually do. Winning the Super Bowl sure makes this seem much less important than past years. I wouldn't mind the Eagles trading out of the first round since they don't have too many picks this year. It's going to be nice hear them called Super Bowl Champions in Dallas. :beer toast:

I really hope the Giants don't take Barkley also. I like him too much to be on that evil.

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

One out of two, Dawk. The Eagles traded out of the first round, but Barkley ended in the Giants.

I really like the Cowboys pick. About time we had an insurance policy for the yearly Sean Lee injury. He might even be his eventual replacement. Sorry, I can't spell his name...Van der esh or something xD. We now have a very young and promising LB corps.

Now we can go WR in day 2.