The 2018 offseason thread

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by TJ, Mar 8, 2018.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I've always had a ton of respect for Witten. It will be interesting to hear him in the booth. I don't know enough of his on-air personality.

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

akers trolled the shiz outta dallas with that speech !

damn, owned by a kicker !!

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah. No. Pearson last year in Philly was way, way better. Akers was really lame. Hell, even Michael Vick trolled us better ("By the way, I never lost to Dallas").

It's ok, you guys have only been champions for a few months. You'll get the hang of it eventually, don't worry.

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

By the way, you have a tight end named Dallas now. And you stole him from us. I hope he's good, and you still have to boo him every sunday.

5. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Sucks having to wait until the 3rd round for teams draft to start. I guess they did OK with their picks.

6. DawkinsINT

I thought Akers was pretty good. Only thing about it is that he never won a SB either, so kind of hard to call out the current Cowboys on it.

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

It was. Pearson was better :D It helps that he was booed mercilessly and the fans in Arlington weren't as loud.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

probably because there was 1/10th the fans in Arlington.

also, you miss the point of sending akers, the cowboys just aren't relevant enough to send the likes of a kelce.

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

You guys are no longer the NFC East's retarded cousin. That title now goes to the Redskins, who have now gone the longest without a Super Bowl. I'll give you that :D.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

all we ever wanted was a seat at the cool table, and that has happened.

so now its time for a food fight.

TJ likes this.
  11. smeags

smeags militant geek

12. DawkinsINT

I couldn't give less of a s**t about the Eagles being uninvited to the White House because of Donnie's ego. Concentrate on this upcoming season.

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Trump: yo, Eagles...want to come and chill in my house?

Eagles: Nah

Trump: WELL, YOU'RE NOT INVITED!!! SAD!!

DontKnowMe and DawkinsINT like this.
  15. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Maybe they should just bring piss squirt guns to the White House and kill two birds with one stone.

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

so, TO is still being, TO.

17. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Will he do push-ups in front of his house during the ceremony?

I really don't get it. All this guy ever wanted was attention. The HOF ceremony is the ultimate attention giver for a player...and he refuses? Wow...talk about wanting attention.

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

im not trying to claim mcnabb was innocent in that whole fiasco with TO while on the eagles, but this surely proves that no matter where he went, and had problems, he was largely to blame.

19. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Some claim he doesn't want to go to the HOF because he technically never "retired" and still wants to play...wow.

20. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known