Week 3 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Sep 18, 2018.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Wentz is coming back this week...but he won't have many playmakers on the field to join him. Unreal how decimated this team is on offense, especially if Ajayi is out too.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I can't wait to see this new Cowboys defensive line against the Seahawks...if there's a worse O-line than the Giants, it has to be this. It will be another low scoring game.

3. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Who else thinks the Browns will win their first game since Christmas 2016 tonight?

5. DawkinsINT

I lost my ex-wife, house, and kids due to a gambling issue I used to have. I try to stay away from anything close to it now.

None of the above is true. I'm just not interested for whatever reason. Sorry.

I think there's a really good chance too. I sure hope it happens. I hate the Jets fans around here.

6. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

I had 'em minus the three. Pretty sure there's plenty of hangovers in Cleveland today.

7. DawkinsINT

Wow...I can't believe how the Bills are dominating the Vikings in Minny right now.

8. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Somebody made some money today.

Unfortunately, it wasn't me.

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I can't believe I'm saying this, but...the end is near...very near...more than even I thought.

There have been several roughing the passer penalties that are pissing me off. Even the one against Prescott yesterday almost made me turn the TV off (the cowboys putrid offense was the other factor). Next week I'll be on a trip, I'll probably miss the NFL early and late games...and I don't care. That's new.

The quality of the game has decreased dramatically in the last couple of years. I find myself yawning and even falling asleep during games. I never did that before.

Or maybe the NFL is not dying...maybe I'm finally moving on...after 30 years. Yeah...that's probably it...

10. DawkinsINT

The penalties have really taken away from the flow of the games. It's definitely hurt their product on the field.

11. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

On the brighter side, I thought that Thursday Night Browns game was one of the best I had seen in years.

12. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

you have to pick opposite of what your knee jerk reaction is to the lines.. at least that's how it feels

late line movements on already large spreads also seem like an area to attack, take the dog in those

I'm I the only one that thinks officials use HOLDING penalties TO EXTEND drives for the UNDERDOG when the spread is large (> +12)