Book Review: Baseball Cop by Eddie Dominguez

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by SportsChump, Oct 23, 2018.

1. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Have you ever signed a confidentiality agreement?

I haven’t… but when my book supplier mentioned a new book was coming out and that I needed to sign over a confidentiality agreement for before agreeing to review it, I suddenly felt all clandestine inside. I was to be the Jason Bourne/Jack Reacher/James Bond of sports website book reviewers, minus the high-speed, chase scenes and corny one-liners. Okay, so maybe a corny one-liner or two.

No, Baseball Cop: The Dark Side of America’s National Pastime intended to blow the doors off Major League Baseball, to expose the seedy underbelly of the things the sport does that the public doesn’t know about. Even the most ardent fan understands that baseball self-servingly promoted a Don’t Ask/Don’t Tell policy regarding steroids in the 1990s. But how responsible were they? And what else does the sport have to hide?

Carry on at: http://sportschump.net/2018/10/23/book-review-baseball-cop-eddie-dominguez/20396/

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I work as a database administrator for a mayor global bank. I sign a confidentiality agreement every year. I can't even tell you which bank it is xD.

3. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Teej…

I'll be sure to hit you up when I need some money laundered #Ozark

TJ likes this.