Counting the Creed Cries: Your Rocky Marathon edition

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by SportsChump, Nov 26, 2018.

1. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

This post was originally inspired a few years ago when long-time friend and faithful SportsChump reader, Croshere, sent me a text telling me he was in the middle of a Rocky marathon. He made it halfway through Rocky IV before needing a break.

I asked him how many times he cried during the marathon, setting the over/under and two-and-a-half. He scoffed, telling me it was way more than that.

It was at that point that I realized a) I had set the number way too low and b) I needed to hunker down and embark upon my own Rocky marathon to see just how many cries the films evoked.

Cry on: http://sportschump.net/2018/11/26/counting-creed-cries-rocky-marathon-edition/20504/

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I don't remember crying a lot during Rocky movies...I'm not much of a movie cryer...but in Rocky VI (Rocky Balboa) it got really dusty when Rocky visited Adrian's grave the first time...

And then at the end..."yo, Adrian, we did it" and leaving the rose...that's when the tears started pouring...

I love the Rocky series and I hate myself because I haven't seen the Creed movies. This shall be corrected soon.