Week 13 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Nov 28, 2018.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Will there be a 3 way tie atop of the NFC East after this week?

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Probably. Good thing Dallas holds all the tie breakers for the time being.

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

eagles are winning 4 of the last 5 reg season games and winning the division.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah...No.

5. DawkinsINT

Great job by the Cowboys' defense yesterday, TJ. To only score 13 points and still beat that Saints team is amazing. Awesome win for you guys and it definitely was a huge blow to the Eagles' playoff chances.

On a side note, those officials were awful...both ways.

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I knew the defense was very good, but last night was just amazing. This same saints team was outscoring the rest of the NFC East like 500-31 and we managed to concede only 10 points. Amazing...simply amazing. Leighton Vander Esch should be defensive rookie of the year. The fact that we don't miss Sean Lee anymore is just unbelievable. Hopefully he'll retire and stick around as LBs coach or something. His presence in the sideline has been very valuable.

We still have two tough games (Indy and Philly which hasn't had a good year but NEVER underestimate a defending champion). I think winning one of those will give us the division.

And then we can lose at home in the wild card game against Seattle or Minnesota.

Sorry...my cynical side still shows sometimes...

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

Leighton Vander Esch is a game changer. f*ck you guys for getting him.

8. DawkinsINT

Yeah, Vander Esch is really good. He'd look good in an Eagles uniform. Sucks that the Cowboys now will have extra rest and the Eagles will be coming off a short week before we clash. Hopefully Dallas will treat last night like their Super Bowl and have a hangover.

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah, I'm oficially over just missing on Derwin James. Once he fell to 13th or something I was screaming at the TV for the Cowboys to trade up...

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Well, this was a weird week. It was about time we had one.

Thanks for the Giants, the Cowboys won't necessary end up locked to the 4th seed. And two wild Card teams from the NFC East is not out of the question. Panthers and Vikings are fading out fast...

BTW...Mike McCarthy fired...on Aaron Rodgers birthday. You can't make this stuff up. This confirms Aaron runs the Packers.

11. DawkinsINT

I was so shocked by the McCarthy firing right after the game. I totally thought it would happen, but not until after the season.

12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

He will be the hot candidate come January. I say he ends up in Ohio.

13. DawkinsINT

It wasn't pretty, but the Eagles remain alive. They, especially Wentz, will have to play a lot better to have a shot against Dallas next week.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

where the f*ck is Omen ????? it's eagles/cowboys week and the division could be decided by this game.

TJ, just remember, no matter what happens in this game, the eagles are still super bowl champs. go ahead, say that to yourself. make ya cringe ?

TJ likes this.
  15. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm proud, actually. Like I said back in february, being the first division with 4 super bowl champions is nice.

Never underestimate a champion. This could be the most important game of our season...let the best team win (the Cowboys).

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

I miss these games.