Zion

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by SportsChump, Feb 22, 2019.

1. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Thirty seconds into the biggest game of his season, Zion Williamson sprained his knee.

Williamson, in case you haven’t heard, is the most-hyped college basketball player in decades, for good reason. He has, in many cases, accurately drawn comparisons to LeBron James in the sense that a) he is a massively-statured freak of nature and b) he has that air of an athlete that can immediately change the state of an NBA franchise.

A Google search of “Zion Injury” the following evening drew 110,000,000 results. This knee thing is kind of a big deal.

Carry on at: http://sportschump.net/2019/02/22/z...ion-one-night-durham-change-everything/20754/

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I hope the league rigs the lottery so the Knicks get him, like with Ewing in 1985. If not, I'm ready for two more decades of sucking...

3. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

I can't believe they've so irrelevant for so long.

Unfortunately, there's only one constant in the mix: James Dolan.

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Like I always say...

Still, could be worse...could be Dan Snyder...

And I automatically feel better...

5. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Except Snyder would never have gotten a handie the day his team was in the NFC Championship Game... for obvious reasons.

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The Redskins have never been to the NFCCG under Snyder...have they? I don't even remember a playoff win...

I could be wrong...the Redskins are irrelevant for me xD.