Draft Pick 2

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by lob007aus, Aug 15, 2019.

1. lob007aus

lob007aus VIP4LIFE Premium Member

Hey Kurt
    I have pick 2 this year, what are your thoughts at who to pick? I was thinking Kamara
    Then there is then a big break... Its prob WR WR next?

Also have read some zero-RB strategies... What do you think of a strategy like this?

Looking forward to it!!

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

no freaking way zero RB - I'd only deploy this based on available RB's when it's your pick... 3 down backs are king, period.

Yes absolutely Kamara @ 2 -

When it swings back you'll have to evaluate - if a 3 down RB is on the board still then thats your pick - otherwise you're looking for the top available WR or Kelce.

3. lob007aus

Ok good re zRB.

Love Kamara. Thanks great advice.

There is a chance in our league that Mahommes may be available in R4/5 turn. Would you consider him as a pick there?

4. Kurt

I wouldn't because the likelihood of a repeat is very very low. Grab Winston and Matt Ryan around their listed ADP and you'll be good to go.

5. lob007aus

Thanks, and lastly, who are the players to avoid this year in you opinion?

6. Kurt

thats one broad question!! Id have to do a write up for all NFL teams to ensure all bases are covered ehh

but to make it simple and easy to remember follow these rules

unless a player just drops 2 or 3 rounds and fills a need on your team, avoid uncertainty..

old RBs (29 and up)..

players that are hyped but have yet to produce

players that always seem to be hurt (Green, Allen, Fournette etc unless they drop)

players on teams with crap quarterbacks and/or a crap/rookie coach (MIA, TEN, BUF, JAC, NYG and yes AZ)

not to say you cant do well finding a player on those teams, just Im more certain about player producing in NO, NE, LAR, LAC, IND, GB, etc

keep it simple. use the cheat sheet, dont reach to much based on ADP and avoid the players in uncertain situations

7. Kurt

8. lob007aus

Hi Kurt

Draft done! I think I could have done something different with the 3rd pick (Ertz) happy with selections of Kamara & Williams though. WRs are my weakness I think as I don’t really have a standout #1.

What are your thoughts? Where do you think I need to target week 1 waivers?

9. Kurt

which team in your profile? post screenshot of your WW =)

You signed up this season? What email or username?

10. lob007aus

Sorry, Team 1. WW.

Signed up? lob007aus

upload_2019-9-2_20-10-27.png
    upload_2019-9-2_20-11-2.png

11. Kurt

12. lob007aus

Haha, yep I have, its just M2M for me I think
    upload_2019-9-3_23-3-37.png

13. lob007aus

Check your records, 1 September I paid mate.

14. Kurt

cool thats what I'm trying to figure out. what email did you use to sign up because I see no records =) if you're unsure of what email account you used can you forward me the receipt? Also, email me about this stuff so we're no all over the forum, if you like.

the screenshot says M2M 2018, that is from last season....

In terms of your team... let's see how the McCoy signing impacts D Will.. If Williams gets the higher percentage of carries he should still have solid fantasy value in a PPR league. But since this isn't PPR, whoever gets goal line work is the winner.

Your waiver wire is bare.. is this first come first serve waiver wire or FAAB or? How do your waivers work, you're going to need to work it big the first several weeks to land one or two more studs.

15. Kurt

got your email bro. we can keep things going here or email =)
    am interested in how your waivers work