Week 2 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Sep 11, 2019.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Eagles will be playing the Falcons in Atlanta and should give a much better idea of the Eagles defense after a horrid first half against Washington last week.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Cowboys vs. R***kins this week. Way too eary, but I'll take it. At least those guys can generate a pass rush, so we'll have a better idea of Dak's progress. I hope he earns an extra two million per year after this.

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Also, Antonio Brown has been accused of sexual assault and I hope we'll finally get rid of him for this year, as he might be placed in the commissioner's exempt list.

So instead of a 99% chance of the Patriots winning the Super Bowl, we're back at 90%. Good.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

So Mark Sanchez, I mean, Sam Darnold has mono and he'll miss a few weeks. Jets can't catch a break.

5. DawkinsINT

Really sucks that Darnold will be out. I was interested to see what he would look like against Cleveland since it's the Monday Night game. Now it will be even more boring than it would have been with him.

6. DawkinsINT

Cowboys offensive line was impressive today. Dak has improved. I hope the Eagles can hold serve tonight.

TJ likes this.
  7. DawkinsINT

I can't believe how many injuries the Eagles suffered last night...10! They still had a chance to win but the offensive line played the worst game I've seen them have in a long time. Wentz was awful in the first half no matter that he didn't have his starting receivers. Glad it's early.

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

NFC East leaders. Right, only week 2, but it's still awesome.

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Cowboys are banged up too. Gallup is out 4 weeks with a knee injury. Xavier Woods has an ankle sprain, and the other Woods, the defensive tackle, left the game with a knee.

By the way, the Dolphins fire sale is continuing. Minkah Fitzpatrick to the Steelers for a 1st round pick. That makes 5 1st round picks for the Dolphins in the next 2 drafts.

Trying to be the Browns before the Browns have some success, but ok...

10. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I really don't understand how Williams is still employed by the league...he even was interim Head Coach last year. For a league that preaches player safety that seems a little hypocrite. No, scratch that. It's VERY hypocrite.

12. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

I just wonder why more players haven't come out and said anything about him.

Or maybe this is more common than we think and he's just the one who got caught with his pants down.

TJ likes this.