WR Replacement

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by abb, Sep 16, 2019.

1. abb

abb Lifetime Member Premium Member

I would like to upgrade my WR bench in my standard league. My current bench consists of Pettis, Marquise Brown and Fuller. Available at the moment are Demarcus Robinson, Agholar, Goodwin and Deebo Samuel. Would you make any transactions in this situation??

Team #1 (No PPR, 12 Teams): 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 FLEX, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF
    Passing: 6 pts/TD, 1 pt/25 yds,
    Rushing & Receiving: 6 pts/TD, 1 pt/10 yds
    Starters: QB - Goff, RBs - McCaffrey, Carson, WRs - Beckham, Boyd, TE - Howard, Flex - Miles Sanders, K - Fairbaim. DEF - BAL
    Bench: QB - Trubisky, RBs - Justin Jackson, Mostert WR - Marquise Brown, Fuller, Pettis,

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

So long as djax and Jeffery are hurt Agholar is a nice pick up. and d robsinson is also sweet as long as Hill is out.

I also like Goodwin and Deebo Samuel with Samuel having the higher ceiling and possibly being a full season pickup.

3. abb

abb Lifetime Member Premium Member

So which, if any, of my 3 bench WRs would you keep?

4. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Pettis isn't performing, so he's drop-able for one of the guys you mentioned. If you need WR depth now to START grab d robsinson... otherwise if this is bye-week replacement level stuff then you need to look at those guys schedule on the weeks you need a replacement. Also factor in the return of Hill.

Bare Min I'd replace Pettis with Deebo