Week 3 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Sep 18, 2019.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Great start of the week for the Eagles as they have canceled today's practice due to the injuries. They will do a walk through instead. Ugh.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Week 3. This is probably the biggest TRAP game in NFL history, as the Cowboys are 21-point favorites at home against Miami.

I've followed this team long enough to not know what to expect. In 2009 we beat both Super Bowl contenders, the Saints and the undefeated-in-week-11 Colts, only to lose to the Rams the following week. The same Rams who had the #1 pick 4 months later.

I can't believe how scared I am. If the Cowboys lose this one, we'll never hear the end of it, even if we win the next 5 super bowls.

Should be fun.

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Dak Prescott is in the cover of Sports Illustrated. That's it. We're f*cked. Bet the house on Miami.[​IMG]

DawkinsINT likes this.
  4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Antonio Brown has been cut by the Patriots and now the question is: Will he play again this year?

5. DawkinsINT

Oh, wow...I really thought the Pats would stick with him until he was in cuffs. I can't see anyone signing him this year. It would be a really bad look.

6. DawkinsINT

Carson Wentz is cursed. The dropped passes these past two weeks have totally overshadowed how well he played.

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I didn't watch the games, but caught the highlights shows last night. From what I understand, the Cowboys came out flat against the Dolphins and STILL won 31-6. Coming out flat won't be like that against other teams...or any other team, for that matter.

At least we have a 2-game lead in the division and that's always nice. Next week we get the Saints without Brees, which will probably be the first real test for this team. After that the Packers come to the AT&T. Preseason is officially over.