Help

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Rseftons1, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Rseftons1

Rseftons1 2019 M2M Premium Member

getting killed I’m 1-3. Not sure what to do on the waivers nothing really worth picking up.

Any recommendations?
    I have my team as well as the waiver boards.

PPR, 6 pt TDs, 1 point per 10 yards rec/rush, 25 yards a point passing.

Attached Files:

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

well J Cook has been a bust with Brees out.. Howard posted a huge week (second productive week in a row) but I'm sure he's on your bench..

on the league page.. you should see a list of all teams and "point for PR" and "points against"... have you just been un lucky? meaning you've faced the top 4 teams in the league? or are you under performing? If you're under-performing then at what position? what position do you need to upgrade? Obviously Cooks isn't getting it done but you didn't post the available TE's.

Perhaps post your WW TE's - sorted by projected points.

I don't see any upgrades at RB or WR - Sorry...

Looks like you need to find someone to buy Jordan Howard at a premium - if no one bites this week then they should after he smokes the Jets, we hope.

I'd probably be starting Howard over Lindsay in Week 5 - But after week 5 Howards schedule is a beast and once all the Eagles WR's are back healthy he will probably see a dip in production..

3. Rseftons1

Rseftons1 2019 M2M Premium Member

Thanks. I’m getting beat up at TE, and 2nd RB. I’ve scored 574 (third fewest) and have had 619 scored on me which is also the third fewest. Guice/Cook/Diggs are really killing me. This league doesn’t do many treads, no one trusts anyone.

I do have a trade proposed to me: I would give them Allen Robinson and I would get Curtis Samuel and Alexander Mattison... these are the trades you get.

TE waiver wire is below.

Thanks for the help

Attached Files:

4. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

send everyone in your league a trade off of Howard and Diggs for a huge upgrade at TE plus a lesser name WR that has been producing.. you got to start the talks bro..

Jimmy G -- with ADAMS hurting Jimmy G may finally start being looked for. This could help the chemistry long term for he and Rodgers. It's worth a shot this week =)

Another thought.. Is C. Herndon (JETS) - he is a nice stash just in case he produces (now off suspension).

D Lewis is more than drop-able.