Week 11 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Nov 13, 2019.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

This season is flying by. I can't believe it's week 11 already. Eagles are getting a little healthier, so it will be a good test against the Pats to see if they are contenders or pretenders going forward.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Maybe if we lose to the Lions' backup QB Garrett will finally be fired...

3. DawkinsINT

Insane brawl to end the Steelers-Browns game. Myles Garrett should at least get suspended for the rest of the season after using the helmet like that. Crazy....

4. DawkinsINT

The Eagles are more injured after their bye week than before it.....how is that possible???

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

He was. His appeal will be heard on wednesday.

I wanted to have a 2-game lead in the division by the time the Patriots game arrived but it is what it is...

6. DawkinsINT

I think you guys have a good shot at beating them. The Patriots offense is terrible. The game was there for the Eagles but without both starting WRs, their main running back and 2 starting offensive linemen they couldn't do squat.

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'd have to look it up, but I'm pretty sure we haven't beaten the Patriots during the Brady/Bellichick era, and I even think none of those games were close.

You see Bill Bellichick in the opposite sideline...then you turn to yours and see Garrett clapping after yet another stuffed run at the line in 3rd and 2.

It will be fun...

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

2003: Dallas 0-12 New England (Final match up Parcells vs. Belichick)
    2007: New England 48-27 Dallas (I remember this one. We were hanging in there with the undefeated Patriots and hell broke lose in the final quarter. Not as bad as the score suggests)
    2011: Dallas 16-20 New England (I honestly don't remember this one, but then again...most of 2009-2015 was erased from my brain a long time ago).
    2015: New England 30-6 Dallas ("I'll see you in february", an injured Romo told Brady after the game. In february we were 4-12 and he'd never start another game again. Brady didn't make it to the Super Bowl that year either, so I really think they did get together for the game, after all)

So there...4 matchups, all loses, and 3 of them not close.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  9. DawkinsINT

I hope the trend continues...:wink: